Don't miss these important registration deadlines:
Discounted Room Rate at the Westin Arlington Gateway Expires - Jan 10th
Early-Bird Registration Fee Expires - Jan 10th
It's up to you to educate Members of Congress on how important our industry
is to the health of the economy and housing Americans. What happens in
Washington, DC can and will shape our industry, and your business.
Attending MHI's 2014 Legislative Conference could be the best business
decision that you make this year. Your presence and voice in Washington, DC
for this meeting is critical to reach out to the Members of the 113th Congress
on issues of utmost importance to the industry and its future:
- Dodd-Frank Reform and CFPB Rule Implementation
- Efforts to Reform the GSEs and the Housing Finance Market
- Department of Energy Standards for Energy Efficiency of Manufactured Homes
- Extension of Key Manufactured Housing Tax Credits
- Oversight of the Federal Manufactured Housing Program
We look forward to seeing you on February 9th - 11th.