Through our new webinar program, MHI provides high-quality education and training without leaving your home or office.
Managing Your Online Reputation
August 6, 2020 from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Cost: $25 member/non-member
Presented by: Darren Krolewski, MHVillage
More than 75% of consumers base decisions on online ratings and reviews. Your potential customers are going to research you online before doing business. What does your online reputation say about your organization? In this informative session, you’ll learn best practices to take control of your digital footprint, respond to negative reviews and comments, and encourage a positive online reputation that supports your sales and marketing efforts.
- Cancellations must be received in writing and may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- Full refunds will be provided until August 4, 2020. After August 4, no refunds will be permitted.
- Online registration closes August 5, 2020.
Save the Date
- August 19, 2020 – Not Your Grandmother’s Manufactured Home and Why it Shouldn’t Be!
- Sponsored by Hunt Real Estate Capital and Skyline Champion
- August 27, 2020 – Service and Emotional Support Animals: The ADA vs. The Fair Housing Act
- Sponsored by Sun Communities
- September 10, 2020 – Developing Land-Lease Manufactured Home Communities for the Future
- Sponsored by Skyline Champion
- September 22, 2020 – Education Makes a Good Community Manager Great
- Sponsored by Credit Human
MHI will continue to offer a broad range of programming presented by subject matter experts. These webinars are a convenient and cost-effective way to deliver training to multiple staff in all parts of the country.
- OUTSIDE the Box – A Solution to the Affordable Housing Crisis (members only) July 30, 2020: Aaron Potter of UMH Properties, Inc. educates the industry about the current housing market and how manufactured housing is prime to take advantage of such situations. The affordable housing crisis is a serious one that could have detrimental effects on the country and economy if not dealt with properly. Manufactured housing is affordable workforce housing that stands ready to supply the needed housing for Americans. During this session, the critical secondary resale market for manufactured homes is addressed along with an interview by Eugene Landy, founder and Chairman of UMH Properties. Download the PowerPoint presentation (members only).
Manufactured Housing Tech: Improving Business Operations Through Digital Practices (members only) June 30, 2020: Hear from Brandon Mears of Zego, Mike Niebauer of Rent Manager, Tony Shriner of iamGIS and Jonathan Tuttle of Revenue Ascend as they discuss the many ways you can implement and leverage digital platforms to attract and retain quality residents and staff. Utilizing basic business technology isn’t new, but the ability to connect with residents and drive digital adoption from end-to-end is a strategic advantage that many manufactured housing communities have yet to adopt. It’s no longer enough to offer digital technologies as an option for on-site staff and residents, you must actively drive your users to adopt new systems to experience comprehensive operational benefits and value. Download the PowerPoint presentation (members only).
Developing with Manufactured Housing (members only) June 17, 2020: The Developer Webinar presented by Donald Westphal, Donald C. Westphal Associates, LLC, Nadi Design, Roderick Knoll, Manufactured Housing Resources Group and Emeka Nnadi, Donald C. Westphal Associates, LLC, Nadi Design educates and provides industry industry knowledge for builders and developers considering factory-built housing to save time and money on their projects. This two-hour webinar delivers a virtual opportunity to explore a wide spectrum of topics that includes site selection, pro forma, a land lease case study and the impacts of COVID-19 on MH real estate development. Download the PowerPoint presentation (members only).
Present a Webinar with MHI
MHI invites subject matter experts in the manufactured housing industry to share their knowledge by delivering timely, relevant and engaging information to those who work in the rapidly changing field of manufactured housing. As we look to expand the range and scope of our programming, who better to learn from than the industry experts? To become a presenter, download and complete the form. All completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.