2020 MHI Excellence in Manufactured Housing Industry Awards
MHI has announced its 2020 Excellence in Manufactured Housing Award recipients. The annual awards program honors MHI members in the manufactured and modular housing industry who continue to pave the way by providing outstanding products, customer service, creative solutions and state of the art homes. The winners of this year’s MHI Excellence in Manufactured Housing Awards exemplify the determination, commitment and innovative approach that defines our members and industry. This annual honor recognizes leaders from every sector of manufactured housing, including manufacturers, suppliers, communities, retailers, lenders, and designers.
Manufacturer of the Year Awards
- Manufacturer of the Year – Two Plants or Less: Adventure Homes
- Manufacturer of the Year – Three Plants of More: Clayton Home Building Group
Retail Sales Center of the Year Awards
- Retail Sales Center of the Year – East: UMH Properties, Sunny Acres Sales Center in Somerset, PA
- Retail Sales Center of the Year – West: Family Homes in Chino, CA
Land-Lease Community of the Year Awards
- Community Operator of the Year: Hometown America Communities
- Land-Lease Community of the Year – East: Beach-Cove Properties, INC.
- Land-Lease Community of the Year – West: Oak Tree Ranch in Ramona, CA, Hometown America Communities
- Supplier of the Year: Style Crest, Inc.
- Lender of the Year – Floor Plan: 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Lender of the Year – National: 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Lender of the Year – Regional: Cascade Financial Services, LLC
- Manufactured Home Community Broker of the Year: CBRE – Norm Sangalang, Crawford Follett & Chris Craighead, 16 MHC Portfolio
- Interior Design: The Cambridge, Adventure Homes
- Manufactured Home Design – Multi-Section: The Sequoia, Skyline Champion Corp.
- Manufactured Home Design – Single Section: The Sandcastle, Skyline Champion Corp.
- Modular Home Design: Portsmouth Pretty, Skyline Champion Corp.