Why MHI? Take a look
We are the only national trade association representing all sectors of the manufactured and modular housing industries and over 85 percent of the homes produced each year. We provide an array of industry education programs to help members gain knowledge and industry skills through dynamic learning processes, networking opportunities and federal legislative and regulatory policy support. We have prevented many burdens from being placed on the industry and customers, and have made substantial headway in dealing with financial reform, energy and HUD regulatory issues. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be an active member of the industry’s only national traditional trade association. It makes good business sense and helps promote the factory-built housing industry’s position as a provider of quality and affordable housing for millions of households in America.
Get the information you need to succeed
- On regulatory, technical, statistical and financial issues through our email newsletters and the members section of our website, as well as MHI staff to talk to who are focused on these issues
- On educational opportunities through the Manufactured Housing Educational Institute, industry certification programs, seminars, conferences and meetings
Valuable networking and visibility opportunities:
- Interact with MHI’s diverse membership
- Attend meetings at member rates, including the National Communities Council Fall Leadership Forum and the National Congress & Expo for Manufactured and Modular Housing–the factory-built housing industry’s largest national trade show
- Exchange industry information and services with other members, as well as cultivate relationships
- Specialized resources helping members conduct business profitably and efficiently
- Use of the online Buyer’s Guide of our members’ products and services
Significant Member Discounts/Reduced Fees
- MHI resources and publications
- Event registrations
- Event exhibiting fees
- Economic statistical reports at no charge, a $1,000 value
- Business services through our member’s-only affinity programs
Top-notch legislative and regulatory support in Washington
MHI protects and promotes manufactured housing’s interests with federal policymakers through lobbying, monitoring and analyzing numerous federal legislative and regulatory issues and proposals, providing written comments and testimony, engaging with other industry trade groups and taking legal action.
MHI is recognized as a leader by the federal government and housing-related groups that shapes the manufactured and modular housing industry’s future policies and practices by focusing on issues such as:
Here’s how to join…
Manufacturers, suppliers, lenders, insurers, community owners and managers, retailers and state associations can join through the following divisions and councils listed below. State associations can join through MHI’s Federated States Division.
- Federated States Division
- Financial Services Division
- Manufactured Housing Division
- National Communities Council
- National Modular Housing Council
- National Retailers Council
- Suppliers Division
More information on each membership category and applications.
For information on becoming a member of MHI, please email email@example.com
on becoming a member