Get the information you need to succeed
Regular Updates on Industry News
- On regulatory, technical, statistical and financial issues through our email newsletters and the members section of our website, as well as MHI staff to talk to who are focused on these issues.
- On educational opportunities through the Manufactured Housing Educational Institute, industry certification programs, seminars, conferences and meetings.
Valuable Networking and Visibility Opportunities
- Interact with MHI’s diverse membership.
- Attend meetings at member rates, including Congress & Expo, the industry’s largest national trade show.
- Exchange industry information and services with other members, as well as cultivate relationships.
- Specialized resources helping members conduct business profitably and efficiently.
Significant Member Discounts/Reduced Fees
- MHI resources and publication discounts.
- Event registration discounts.
- Event exhibiting discounts.
- Economic statistical reports at no charge, a $1,000 value.
Top-notch legislative and regulatory support in Washington
- MHI protects and promotes manufactured housing interests with federal policymakers through lobbying, monitoring and analyzing numerous federal legislative and regulatory issues and proposals.
- MHI is recognized as a leader by the federal government and housing-related groups that shape industry policies and practices by focusing on regulatory reform to improve government regulations and grassroots campaigns to aggressively advance the interests of the industry and its customers.